Call it vain but I think it’s only natural to worry a little bit when we start to see wrinkles around eyes. This might happen when you’re in your 20’s or your 30’s, but when it does, the realization that we are only human and we are aging, often hit us with a jolt.
Here’s the hard truth though. No matter who we are, Hollywood celebs or not, we can’t stop aging (not yet, anyway). Neither can we completely get rid of wrinkles even if we have good diet, the best eye cream products or the best treatment for wrinkles around eyes.
However, we can PREVENT premature wrinkles. We can SLOW DOWN the formation of even more wrinkles, we can smoothen fine lines with proper treatment and of course, we can always paralyze the muscles that cause these wrinkles with the use of botox.
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Around Eyes
As mentioned above, you can’t completely get rid of wrinkles around eyes or crows feet.
However, there are some things that you can do so that they are minimized. Do these things and you’re well on your way to aging beautifully.
- Whatever you do, always use sunscreen. It may be the height of summer or the cold of winter, but sunscreen should be your number 1 priority. This is the biggest thing you can do right now to stop premature aging.
- Moisturize. Dry skin can make wrinkles around eyes look worse. When you moisturize, the wrinkles smoothen out and look less obvious. Many moisturizers these days also contain peptides that nourish your skin and help prevent premature wrinkles.
- Proper nutrition is also vital for skin care. Eye creams and other skin care products can only do so much.What you eat helps a lot in the way your skin look. I personally notice that when I drink enough water every day, have a good diet of vegetables and fruit, and refrain from junk food and soda, my skin looks a lot better. Try this for a month and see the difference.
- Apply a good eye cream morning and night.
Buy one that has antioxidants and sun protection. So far, research have shown that ingredients such as Retinol, Hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and vitamin e can greatly help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.So make sure that at least one of these ingredients is in the eye cream you’re using. Here’s our list of the best eye cream for wrinkles in 2010.
- Another thing that you can do to prevent wrinkles around eyes is by doing facial exercises. This greatly helps in toning your muscles and in slowing down the signs of aging especially around the eye area.Get a good book on face yoga and start practicing the exercises. Just 5 minutes of this a day can make a big difference in firming up your eyes and face muscles.
- Always clean your face. Wipe off make-up every night. Getting rid of make up at night is very good for the health of the skin around the eyes. This gives your skin a chance to “breathe” and rejuvenate as you sleep.There are many wipes that work well on the eyes, but you can also quickly do this by using cotton wool with a dab of olive oil. Remember to be gentle with your eyes as you rub the make up off.
- The Best Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream – Eye Cream For Wrinkles That Work
- Best Eye Cream For Wrinkles 2010
- What Is The Best Firming Eye Cream In The Market
- Revision Teamine Eye Complex Review
- Using A Dermajuv Coupon When You Buy Dermajuv Products