- Best Anti Aging Diet
- 10 Anti Aging Skin Care Tips
- Anti Aging Products For Young Adults
- Anti Aging Products For Seniors
Choosing anti aging products for your skin is becoming a difficult task. You don’t only have to decide which brand to get or which one fits your budget. There are now a dozen other criteria you need to keep in mind to find the perfect one.
I believe that inasmuch as an anti aging product can work very well in preventing premature aging or in smoothing out existing wrinkles, it’s not the end all and be all. If you want to maximize the effect of even the best anti aging creams, you also need to have a look at the other things in your life that greatly affect the health of your skin.
Best Anti Aging Diet
It is no secret that diet is one of the greatest deciding factors in how quickly we age. It’s very easy not to put this into account in our fight against premature aging, but it affects a great deal in how quickly our skin loses its suppleness and collagen production abilities.
In fact, a large part of Dr. Perricone’s 28 Day Diet program for taking 10 years off your face includes a rigid food diet that is meant to get your skin all the proper nutrients it needs.
The best anti aging diet, according to Dr. Perricone involves the lessening of the consumption of inflammatory food. These food includes junk food, many of the processed foods, and refined sugars among others.
So what should you include in your diet? Here’s a quick guide on the things to include in your diet.
- Include food high in protein in your daily meal as often as possible. These food sources include chicken, salmon, sardines, flax seeds (you can get this in supplement form).
- Eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible. Some of the best anti inflammatory fruit and veg are acai berries (or most other berries for that matter), red bell peppers, broccoli sprouts, garlic, cauliflower, avocado, and pineapple.Basically remember to eat as many different colored fruit and veg in your diet.
- Herbs and spices are also great anti inflammatory sources. It’s easy to include in your food too. Add turmeric, cinnamon, mint, rosemary, and black pepper in your food.
- Beans are always good sources of carbohydrates.
- As much as possible, lessen your intake of white rice, pasta and white bread.
- Natural sugar-free yoghurt are good for your skin, too
- Opt for green tea instead of coffee.
Top Ten Best Anti Aging Skincare Tips
The best anti aging skincare includes a combination of different regimen that all help to keep your skin looking smooth and healthy.
1) A good antiaging cream. As mentioned in this article on anti wrinkle creams, tretinol or retinol is so far the proven ingredient that works in a wrinkle cream. Other companies may come up with other ingredients in their anti aging products, but many of these ingredients still need further research to see how much it works on all different types of skin.
2) Watch your diet. As I have written above, your diet can easily decide how your skin looks. Eating the right food, drinking plenty of water and getting off soda is the first thing you need to think about if you want to be serious with your skin care regimen.
3) Stop smoking. Smoking causes wrinkles just as much as sun damage.
4) No matter what, NEVER EVER forget your sunscreen.
5) Learn how to do facial massage. Studies have shown that massaging antiwrinkle creams on your face makes it much more effective than applying creams without it.
6) Face yoga. Some may think it’s ridiculous. But if you need exercise to tone up your abs, why not your face too? Besides, what do you have to lose?
7) Whenever possible, stay away from the sun. It’s the major cause of wrinkles for many.
8) Stress can cause wrinkles too. Learn how to meditate. Find a hobby. Learn how to get yourself out of a stressful phase of mind.
9) Stay away from the sun.
Anti Aging Products For Young Adults
It seems that more and more people who still don’t have wrinkles now want to know some preventative measures to avoid premature aging. If you’re one of them, here are some things to keep in mind for anti aging products for young adults.
If you’re in your teens or early 20’s, it’s really best to keep away from all the harsh chemicals in many antiaging creams. The best thing you can do right now is to have a good sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection as well as an excellent moisturizer.
At this time, prevent premature aging by eating the right food, keeping away from the sun and avoiding pollutants as much as possible. Do this coupled with a good sunscreen and moisturizer and you would be doing your skin a lot of good. And those wrinkles you can keep at bay.
Anti aging Products For Seniors
Mature skin requires a more rigid skin care regimen. At this time, you will notice your fine lines becoming deep wrinkles and you’ll probably have uneven muscle tone and age spots.
There are now a lot of good anti aging products for seniors that you can easily get online. If you’re looking for good ingredients, retinol and vitamin c are still a much needed part of your skin care. In fact, research have shown that 6 months of continued use of retinol on mature skin has shown significant smoothing out of wrinkles.
Also, in addition to these anti aging creams, don’t forget that you need sunscreen even more and if you don’t want those age spots to get worse, stay away from the sun.